If you've changed your mind about your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase within 35 days of receiving your order and we'll exchange or refund it.
Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
Are there any products that can’t be returned?
We can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you
Terms and conditions
- If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it
- Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of purchase
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in its original condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused
- Where a product has been made to measure or personalised for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- For online or telephone purchases, we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you're only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items